Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby Oath for the month of May, Teddy, Mr Tannen, Mr Graves and two Beckoners for Malifaux, 32mm by Wyrd Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Takuan posted:

Oath Complete

Claiming A Flying Start
Arguing for Daily Double- "Feeling The Heat" from August for fire bits and "Time to Shine" for the shiny gloss on those fire bits.

This is probably the best figure I've painted and one of the few art-related things I've done I'm genuinely proud of(until Vermintide comes along with his Fire Demon and makes mine look like crap in comparison)

This is the most Metal thing I've seen in ages. Nicely done.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Phone posting oath complete because I'm a God drat idiot and forgot to edit and upload them.

Will need to add names later if that's OK.

Dunno if Teddy qualifies for Master Mayhem?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I have now edited my pics to include names! Huzzah!

Ugleb posted:

Phone posting oath complete because I'm a God drat idiot and forgot to edit and upload them.

Will need to add names later if that's OK.

Dunno if Teddy qualifies for Master Mayhem?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of June, 12 Convicts for Dreadball, 28mm by Mantic Games.

Half pictured Cat not included due to already having colours on it, obviously.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

Phone posting so will need to edit my name on later.

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jul 2, 2017

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Zark the Damned posted:

Pic's not loading for me, I think you put the album link in the image tags.

Should be fixed and tagged now.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of July:

Blackgate Prisoners Set 2
Calendar Man
Stan The Eyeball Man

All for Batman Miniatures Game, Knight Models, 35mm.

Prepare thyselves for some orange!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath complete!

Feast thy eyes upon hot orange!

Claiming Time to Shine for Eyeball Man Stan's glossy head, although I'm not sure you can really see it in the pic as his head is white anyway.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Geisladisk posted:

Oath update:

Almost ready to call this lady done. She is.... fine, I guess? I can't help but feel she's not as good as I expected her to be.

I'll give her a final touch tomorrow and get a picture with a proper camera.

I'm wondering if you need to go a touch brighter on the red and blue highlights, there are a lot of browns in there maybe making her look a bit muted? I think what you have is good, it may just need a bit of contrast to make it pop.

On the other hand, I've been painting bright comic book minis this month and have been playing with bright orange. Might be affecting my judgement. ;) You are working on a more historical palette so what you have is probably quite appropriate.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of August; The Joker, Harley Quinn, The Goathead Priest, The Grin Twins and two Joker Gas Canisters.

Please note that I have taken advantage of the 'bases are not counted as part of the oath' bit of the rules to start on bases. I would like to try and get a couple of these done by Saturday for a tournament, so please excuse the shameful assumption!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Plus a bonus image containing previously oathed mini's:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of September, an Abandoned Apartment, 35mm scale, by TTCombat.

The bag of MDF has been primed grey in case you think it is weird looking wood.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

May go back and add some graffiti at some point, or leave it as is to avoid making it overly setting specific. Who knows!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of October:

3x Lifthawks (with attachments)
2x Hannibals
2x Zhukovs
3x Gunwagons
1x Kraken

All for Dropzone Commander by Hawk Wargames, 10mm scale

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Oct 2, 2017

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Galaspar posted:

For October I, Galaspar, oath the Primarch Mortarion (GW, fuckoffhuge)

In sub-assemblies now, some primed white, and some primed black. About time I got started!

EDIT: A clearer shot of the parts.

Good luck!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

KingMob posted:

Oath Complete!

Mortarion was one hell of a challenge and I'm glad he's done. Now for the remaining pile of Death Guard...

Well done! That model looks like an utter nightmare to tackle. Yours looks easier on the eye than the GW version too, I can actually look at this and parse it!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath failed! I got about 80% done but it just took longer than I thought it would. Oh well, lots of nice stuff submitted by you lot!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of November, The Flash, The Reverse Flash, Jokers Daughter and Katana. All 35mm for Batman Minatures Game by Knight Models.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath addition!

I'm doing well so far so oathing the Batsignal and Commissioner Gordon. 35mm scale, Batman miniatures game by Knight Models.

Gordon will be for my Rescue Ranger achievement because I never have been happy with his coat.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Claiming Rescue Ranger for fixing Jim Gordon's coat/glasses, Journal for the rusty Batsignal, and A faithful replica for a very traditional Flash.

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of November, The Flash, The Reverse Flash, Jokers Daughter and Katana. All 35mm for Batman Minatures Game by Knight Models.

Ugleb posted:

Oath addition!

I'm doing well so far so oathing the Batsignal and Commissioner Gordon. 35mm scale, Batman miniatures game by Knight Models.

Gordon will be for my Rescue Ranger achievement because I never have been happy with his coat.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of December, 2x Emerald Motherships and 6x Voidgates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames TTcombat.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

The Shaltari fleet is begun at last!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of January, 10 Matsudan, 1 Refbot and 1 Rush marker for Dreadball. All 28mm by Mantic Games.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Keep forgetting to post this...

Oath addition!

I Ugleb, having decided to probably over commit, additionally oath a further 9 Matsudan. 28mm for Dreadball by Mantic Games.

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of January, 10 Matsudan, 1 Refbot and 1 Rush marker for Dreadball. All 28mm by Mantic Games.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete! (barely)

I don't think I have ever oathed so many 28mm minis in one month!

Claiming Journal for the crappy WIP pics I did remember...

Skin painting!

Skin highlighting!

Base colours!

Ugleb posted:

Keep forgetting to post this...

Oath addition!

I Ugleb, having decided to probably over commit, additionally oath a further 9 Matsudan. 28mm for Dreadball by Mantic Games.

Ugleb posted:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of February, Heather Ledger Joker and Deathstroke for Batman Minatures Game. 35mm by Knight. Models.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Really enjoyed painting these guys, had my eye on both of them for ages so its nice to finally have them on the shelf!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March a PHR battleship (with 2 prow options), for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames TTcombat in ridiculous scale.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath addition!

6x Echo Corvettes, Dropfleet Commander by TTcombat, ridonculous scale.

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of March a PHR battleship (with 2 prow options), for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames TTcombat in ridiculous scale.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

The Grand Fleet gets reinforced! Also, a bigass flagship.

With prow options! Minos:

Heracles:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Time to get some terrain done!

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of April a Garbage truck (by TTcombat, 35mm) and two Bus Shelters (by Multiverse Gaming, 35mm).

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Electric Hobo posted:

:phoneb:March judgement!:phone:

Third place, 1 point: Ugleb

Whoop! Ta very much! :)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Signal posted:

Bonus Point: Ugleb

Yay! Thankee kindly. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Wrong season?

• Locked thread