Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impeccable Lemon
May 20, 2017
I, Impeccable Lemon, Oath to paint this GW Tau Razorshark and its attached ion drones for the month of May.

Hi folks! First oath, and while it's a bit late to start, pretty confident I can get it done. Been in the hobby for a couple years, but with work and life in general, well, haven't found much motivation to really sit down and paint. And I've gotten so very tired of looking at the sea of primed and half finished models.

Looking forward to painting with you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impeccable Lemon
May 20, 2017
Oath Complete.

Crappy image, but I'm pressed for time, and I can't find my lightbox. I still got it done, though, and that's what counts for me.

Going to claim A Flying Start for challenges.

Unfortunately the flying stand got KO'd coming back from my trip to the store so didn't get to get it finished.

Impeccable Lemon fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Jun 1, 2017

Impeccable Lemon
May 20, 2017
I, Impeccable Lemon, oath this Long Fang Ancient with combi plasma, wolf claw, and flag for the month of June

Games Workshop, 28mm.

Well, this month didn't turn out at all like what I wanted it to for wargaming and my other hobbies. Unfortunate, but work is important and all that.

Anywho, hopefully this doesn't take me forever to get done.

Impeccable Lemon
May 20, 2017
Oath Complete!

And only a few minutes to spare. Good way to get me out of my painting funk.

Claiming Raise your Flag and Need For Speed as I did this in about ten hours.

Also a link to the album for those who wish to peruse.
http://imgur.com/a/ViYMs

Edit: Gah, forgot to put my name on it. Fixed that.

Impeccable Lemon fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jul 1, 2017

Impeccable Lemon
May 20, 2017
I, Impeccable Lemon, oath these four converted Space Wolves Primaris marines for the month of July

Shown is the Gravis Captain, two Primaris Lieutenants, and one Primaris Ancient.

Captain's backpack, and the Ancient's banner.

GW, 28mm scale.

Going to get an early start this month! The ones shown are two Lieutenants, the Gravis armor Captain, and the Ancient.

Impeccable Lemon fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jul 4, 2017

• Locked thread