Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
My self-summary

i have depression and crippling anxiety

What I’m doing with my life

disguising my growing nihilism and existential dread with a thin veneer of irony

You should message me if

please don't message me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leethasbro

Rat Enthusiast
ilu

Macnult

sorry, I only date absurdists

vanisher

Id like to find out how old this pottery is

Oh sorry misunderstood the thread

Senior Management

I am not opposed to dates, but they have never been my go to snack.

:jerry:

Android Blues

*looking up from dig site with my spectacles askew, brush in hand* .. curt ... inventive ... no sig ... it's a dog crash truther vintage, gentle period if i'm not mistaken

Android Blues

We believe this not racist baby avatar was part of a religious ritual for the denizens of BYOB at the time.

vanisher

The earliest byobees can be dated back to fifth century Chinese origin. Tombs were unearthed which showed drawings of an unordered chill gathering where jokes were made.

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

*looking up from dig site with my spectacles askew, brush in hand* .. curt ... inventive ... no sig ... it's a dog crash truther vintage, gentle period if i'm not mistaken

deep dish peat moss

Android Blues posted:

Starshark

Android Blues posted:

We believe this not racist baby avatar was part of a religious ritual for the denizens of BYOB at the time.

You archaeologists say that about everything you find that you can't figure out. It's clearly just an offcut from a bigger not-racist baby tool.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
once again the cyberbullies ar ruining my datng profile

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating

:jerry:

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

We have so much in common op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

Pomp posted:

My self-summary

i have depression and crippling anxiety

What I’m doing with my life

disguising my growing nihilism and existential dread with a thin veneer of irony

You should message me if

please don't message me

how good of a swimmer are u?

• Locked thread