Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I like to play hard to get, maybe browse for awhile then leave the tab open while I go play some games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

sometimes I'll put a couple items in my cart but I'll never check out

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Impkins Patootie

i like to say greetings and nice things in the comments box, esp if its coming from some far away foreign land

also love it when they wrap with their local newspapaer~

Manifisto

I often use my amazon wish list for things I find bizarre and/or entertaining and would never actually purchase

if some eccentric philanthropist somehow got hold of my lists and started buying the things on it for me I would be so confused

(note to any eccentric philanthropists out there: pm me)

City of Glompton

30% off and free shipping? wow you sound desperate have some self respect.

Impkins Patootie

i got a 30% coupon for bodyglove.com if u want in dude

:stoked:

Impkins Patootie

whao check out this babe

wowzers :kiddo:

Macnult

I tend to save something I might want to my toolbar. It's not in my cart, or my wishlist, but I'm reminded of it's existence whenever I open up my browser. Even after I've gone ahead and purchased something way better, there it is, just where I left it. Looking back, there have been several occasions where I could've deleted it from my toolbar, but I haven't for some reason.

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

I tend to save something I might want to my toolbar. It's not in my cart, or my wishlist, but I'm reminded of it's existence whenever I open up my browser. Even after I've gone ahead and purchased something way better, there it is, just where I left it. Looking back, there have been several occasions where I could've deleted it from my toolbar, but I haven't for some reason.

later in life, instead of publishing your memoirs, publish ur toolbar

"macnult: a life's desires"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When I return an online item I purchased it just doesn't matter how hard I throw it at my monitor it won't go back to where I got it, I mean- what gives?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Plebian Parasite

I just bought a 68 pack of bottled water, that doesn't come off as too thirsty does it?

City of Glompton

blackmilk: Why did you leave me? I thought what we had was special.

me: ...

blackmilk: I know you read that message.

blackmilk: You left me with a full shopping cart and no credit card verification number. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

blackmilk: I want you to know that no matter what, I'm keeping it.

me: Can't you just clear your cache?

FutonForensic

Amazon: your order total is $52

:byob1:: uhh i think i'll take it for $30 lmao

Amazon: my friend, you're breaking my heart! $49, no less!

:byob1:: $35

Amazon: you're crazy, friend! you want my daughter to go hungry? $45

:byob1::$40, take it or leave it

Amazon: ehh, you drive a hard bargain, my friend, but for you? take it! enjoy your 55 gallon drum of sexual lubricant

vanisher

"Okay I added one dozen stereos to your cart"

Alexa I said a box of Cheerios. Fine if it will make you happy, you can add those too and i'll buy it

"Okay I added a two night stay at the Malibu Hyatt"

Geez this girl is high maintenance

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

posting smiling
i always like to try something on before i buy it, so now i have a folder full of pictures of my face photoshopped on models' heads, and a closet full of ill fitting clothes.

birds

sometiems i feel guilty returning things i don't like as if the multi billion dollar corporation's feelings will be hurt because i don't like the t-shirt they made

thanks hogge wild!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

birds posted:

sometiems i feel guilty returning things i don't like as if the multi billion dollar corporation's feelings will be hurt because i don't like the t-shirt they made

same except... i love making them feel guilty :devil:

i am he

posting smiling posted:

i always like to try something on before i buy it, so now i have a folder full of pictures of my face photoshopped on models' heads, and a closet full of ill fitting clothes.

haha

google THIS

I hate when I'm trying to browse at my own pace and some random associate pops up in a chat widget like "Is there anything I can help you with today?" Whenever that happens I mumble "No thanks," avoid eye contact with their avatar pic, and close the tab as quickly as possible without making it, you know, obvious that I'm in a hurry to leave.

google THIS

Operator: Thank you for contacting technical support! My name is Trish and I'll be happy to help you with any issue you're having with our online store!

Me: Yeah, um...Somebody clogged a toilet in the men's room. You should probably send someone to clean that up.

:sigh: This is what I get for shopping on my phone while taking a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Warby Parker made me a YT video for me of a guy with a head like mine trying on some frames.
Sealed the deal!

• Locked thread