Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

I must have told this befor, but a friend of mine was on a date with a gal and the whole thing was going quite well and they get to talking about their careers. The woman is and emt and so my friend starts asking her about it. After a little while she gets really serious looking and leans in towards my friend and says in a low whisper, "Do you want to know why I became an emt?" "Sure," says my friend.

"I want to watch people die"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Friend went on a date with a lady who refused to walk on the inside of the sidewalk and would pause every once in a while to full scan her surroundings, especially the bushes and trees. After about the fifth time of this my friend asks whats up and she answers that "I see velociraptors everywhere"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If there is one thing I know about dating its that Lebanese people dont have time for scrubs.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

drat.

Also if you had just told his wife she was desireable you could have spared her years of abuse.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Took a girl out to a bar once and she ran into some other dude she knew. I endured about an hour of her ignoring me and talking to him before I got up and left. She ran out after me to my car. . .not to tell me she was being an rear end in a top hat, but to ask me if it's ok if that other guy takes her home and I tell her that I'm obviously leaving and don't care how or if she gets home.

I believe in positive reinforcement so you done good, kid.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I went on a date with someone and after 15 minutes it was super obvious to me it would never work, so I started talking up somebody i knew who was single for about an hour until they got the hint and we parted ways and that couple is still together to this day.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Went on a date woth 72 girls at once and not a single one put out.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

remigious posted:

Went on a date with a 32 year old man that was obsessed with pokemon. I like pokemon too, so whatever, I thought we would have a few friendly battles. Well he hit me with his EV trained Azumarill and said, "I like this one because it looks like it's raping you." Urgh I loving cringe thinking about the idiot situations I put myself in as a lonely single lady :(

I hope you snapped his link cable off.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A male friend of mine once had sex with someone so unqualified for the act that he faked an orgasm.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

new phone who dis posted:

Bro let me tell you about drunk sex.

You dont need to tell me about it, but they were sober.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Baklava is like 90% butter by volume, youd think that would be the bigger issue?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A friend of mine, who normally was not politically active, took a girl to a Pro-Palestinian (as in recognize the state of Palestine 2-state solution pro-Palestine) Rally and roped me in for a double date. The four of us are there about 10 minutes and his date begins sobbing uncontrollably due to, as we discover between heaving terror sobs, that she is Jewish on her dads side and she is so sad/terrified everyone at this rally wants to kill all the Jews.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dr. Quarex posted:

I really do not want to keep posting about this because it is a nigh-worthless argument, but I do not think I know a single 200-pound woman with boobs that small, let alone someone at 275

Sometimes the Orisha Dada fucks up when helping form a person and all the fat in their body goes to their hips and none of it goes to the tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Had my worst date last night; her husband showed up.

So how was the threeway?

• Locked thread