Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

for all intensive purposes, they mean the same thing.

Not buying it, nice try.

I did once turn in a paper that said "took for granite" because I thought a fact as solid as a rock was what the phrase was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

This has reminded me. Not a date as such.

I had been dropped of by a roommate at a bar to watch a UFC fight and a friend was going to meet me there. This was like UFC 56 or something early so just a bunch of crazy people there and it was a light biker bar (motorcycles everywhere but not dangerous feeling). A friend that was going to meet me never arrived, so as I was sitting there alone in a crowd of leather so I just got drunk. I started talking to a girl outside smoking and flirting and she looked good and things were going great. This went on for a little while after the UFC event ended. Standing on the patio smoking and flirting.

Finally like 3 hours late my friend arrives, talks amicably with me and the lady. She goes to piss.
He turns to me and says "Do you trust me?"
"Yes" I say.
"Get in the car, now"
I put down my half finished drink and we get in his car.

We go to my house and hang out and drink uneventfully.

The next morning I ask him about what happens and he says "How do you feel about crack whores?"
"I didn't think she looked like a crack whore"
"I know you didn't, that's why I saved you, she didn't have a lot of teeth..."
So I learned that beer goggles are very real and I have a true good friend forever. And I ghosted a crack and/or meth girl at a pseudo biker bar.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Actually no that is not true, I know a 6'2 woman who is 300 lbs and sh'es gorgeous.

Bullshit. Or pic.

How you hate south but love da chub?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Not gonna dox someone, sorry. But she was hot as hell and complained about her weight. Never would have guessed 300, but she's very very attractive.

Blur the face. I dispute a 300 lb body.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Vargatron posted:

I used to be able to take down my brother and he could never get loose even though I was like 112 lbs at the time and he was 180lbs. The holds you learn in wrestling are pretty amazing really.

That is an awful date.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

They wouldn't let me go all the way up to 300lbs, sorry.

Dont give Jastiger a boner.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Objectively beautiful though? I dun care if she is considered fat, she is a knock out. Watch out for dat leg drop.

You are allowed to like fatties. But shes not 'considered fat' shes fat. Stop trying to weasel word your way out of you like fatties.

Embrace your kink.

Also, sorry you love fatties but hate the south. The cognitive dissonance must kill you.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Maybe she just thought you were a milf hunter.

Maybe he is.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Machai posted:

*finishes on her face* BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Was the milf hunter before your time? Back when the internet was young.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

Like 10 years ago I got a pof chick to come over for a date but I was already extremely drunk and made her drive me to the bowling alley on league night so we couldn't even bowl... but we ate hotdogs at the bowling alley grill and I invited her to come back to my house to bone thereafter. An offer of which she politely declined and then never spoke to me again.

Your loss whore.

Drunk hotdogs. She avoided you forever.

The most win win thing I have read on this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

So average? plenty of her type out there?

I've heard, "buck up champ theres plenty of fish out there"

Not, "I met a plenty of fish chick"

Bombadilillo fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 25, 2017

• Locked thread