Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Went out once with this amazing looking girl about 10 years years ago. Date was fine in itself, we farted around London for a day. But there was a kind of thread running through all our conversation: i'd ask about how she was enjoying uni and she'd tell me how much her dad hated the courses she was taking. Ask about her time at a Kibbutz and she'd tell me how much her dad hated her going. Ask about how she likes living in London and hear about how daddy hated her leaving wherever her family lives - maybe Manchester but who thr gently caress can rember.

Anyway I didn't especially notice it at the time, but in the evening we ended up loving in her place which was GREAT because she was really pretty and had huge boobs! But! Midway through the sexing she started whimpering/whispering "i'll be good i'll be good" over and over again until we were done. So i'm guessing serious daddy issues. Powered through like a champ, cut and ran the next day.

Still kind of regret not sticking around for a few weeks tbh because she was hot enough to put up with a certain amount of crazy in retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

remigious posted:

Well he hit me with his EV trained Azumarill and said, "I like this one because it looks like it's raping you."

Lmfao

• Locked thread