Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

the world of karaoke is harsh and raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

He also has a 10" cock. He had his bosses daughter sitting in his lap once, as the boss pissed him off.

Everybody knew what that meant.

He's getting married soon to a girl he described as having the most cavernous rear end. It's... touching in a way.

your friend sounds like a bullshitter cuz it's hard gettin a 10 inch dick up your rear end unless you're some anal aficionado

He'd have to spend half the date lubing up their assholes and inching it in

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

"deliver me ten thousand skulls" she said

"ten thousand skulls and my body shall be yours, traveler"

I mean, thats just too many skulls

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

remigious posted:

Went on a date with a 32 year old man that was obsessed with pokemon. I like pokemon too,

This is the most romantic story i've ever heard

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

To be fair, Azumarill has been a rape machine for as long as it's had access to Aqua Jet (a priority+1 physical water move) and Huge Power (just straight up doubles attack), and Belly Drum just makes it even easier to do rape. If you were really cool, you could've hit him with a bulky Water or Grass type and shut him and his bullshit down.

Jesus christ man

take me now

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Pick posted:

a 60-something multi-multi millionaire once took me on a date to a french restaurant, which he bought out for that evening

should have married him

Same

Except she wasn't a millionaire and she cleared out the joint with a fake gun and held me hostage for hours

Fortunately i developed severe stockholm syndrome and fell in deep love with her. She fed me hamburgers and then we had sex while I was handcuffed to the icecream machine...

She got a little violent after that and after she beat me senseless I can't remember anything else. They say she went out in a blaze of glory though, which is hot as hell

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

100% true story

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

My bag of tricks include

*inappropriate farting
*excessive sweating
*running out of stamina
*there's this vein on the side of my head that looks really gross whenever I get excited

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

sneakyfrog posted:

you forgot meowing like a cat and crawling to hide your boner friend

That is in my advanced bag

You can read more about this "Advanced Dating" in my toolkit that you can buy for a mere 19.99$ (limited supply!). Purchase it on my webzone "Fartboxthewizard.org"

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Went on a date with this chubby girl and we didn't have sex until the third date :/

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

this is the awful dates thread mate

i dont really have any nutty stories of psycho girls or aliens invading while i was trying to hook up with a hot tran

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Original_Z posted:

In uni there was some foreign exchange student from Korea who was super into videogames and was actually pretty good at fighting games, I was friends with her and we used to hang out and go to arcades and play lots of console games, I never tried to make a move on her or anything like that so I got to witness a lot of interesting interactions with guys. She just seemed super naive about guys though, like the men she met would always be helping her out and letting her borrow stuff and she just seemed to think that American guys were really nice and would take their favors without any kind of reciprocating, I was actually really worried that someone would be too aggressive with her, although I guess since she mainly hung around nerds they never tried to do that.

Anyway the arcade that we played at had a local forum and I noticed once that there was a thread talking about her, guys would say how she was their dream girl and wondered if she liked anime or a bunch of other nerd poo poo. It was kind of creepy but nothing disgusting. I showed the thread to her and she was really shocked about it and I guess felt betrayed or something because she never wanted to go to that arcade again afterwards.

I actually visited her in Korea once and she showed me around the arcade scene, there were a fair number of female players there holding their own at fighting games so I guess maybe it isn't as big a deal there to see girls at the arcade.

how is this related to dating you shitlord

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

powerful sex moves posted:

In the late 90's, in a gay bar in Toledo, when I was like 22, this cute girl (who was a huge huge step up from the obese butch women with mullets who usually hit on me) approached me and gave me her number just as I was walking out the door. I didn't have time to talk then but I was pretty excited because I hadn't had a ton of luck as usually the feminine women at the gay bar were straight and just there to hang out with their gay friends and the few who were gay were usually there with their obese butch girlfriends with mullets. (We had no attractive butch women in Toledo).

So, I called her the following afternoon because gently caress trying to play it cool. She wasn't very talkative and it was awkward, so I suggested we just meet up, thinking it would be easier to talk in person. I had some Christmas shopping to do and so did she, so I thought we could go shopping and then maybe get a drink or something afterwards. We spent the whole day together and she barely spoke while I desperately tried to find some way to engage her in conversation. She didn't buy a single thing or even look at anything on her own but just silently walked three feet behind me at all times through the stores like my submissive fundamentalist wife. It was weird but I figured she just needed some time to open up maybe.

That night I was supposed to go to a goth club with a couple friends and I invited her along because she showed no signs of wanting to end the date (she showed no signs of anything, really) and it felt rude to be like "okay, you gotta go home now, because I have plans. With people who are not you." and also because she was hot after all, and I still did want to do sex things with her if I could get her to stop being so weird.

At the club, she was suddenly all over me. To the point where it was a little embarrassing. She still barely spoke, but she was like rubbing all over me and grinding on me (to The Misfits and Ministry lol) and kissing my neck and just generally acting like she was super into me. My friends were kind of laughing about it and giving me funny looks behind her back. She wasn't even drinking so I don't know where this sudden behavior came from but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

So we went back to my place explicitly to have sex and she just...laid there. Completely nude and completely silent and completely still. She was like a sex robot that had suddenly powered down. It was eerie. It felt like necrophilia. Some people are quiet in bed but they still breathe heavy and gasp and ya know, loving participate. You can still tell when they're enjoying themselves. But this chick just gave me nothing. I've never seen anything like it. I asked if she'd ever done this before thinking maybe that was the cause and she said she had with a couple different girlfriends. I also asked if I was doing something wrong or if she just wasn't in the mood and wanted me to stop. She reassured me that neither was the case but she still didn't so much as put her arms around me or run her fingers through my hair or do anything at all but lay there with her arms at her side. It was terrible and bizarre so I just stopped and we went to sleep.

The next day we sat on the couch all afternoon watching TV while I wondered when the hell she was going to leave. I tried to drop hints but she wasn't picking them up. Finally at 5pm, I straight up told her as nicely as I possibly could that I needed some time to myself now and I'd appreciate it if she'd leave. She looked super hurt but this was now a "date" that had lasted like 26 loving hours and she had said no more than 20 sentences to me the entire time. I've always wondered when she would've left if I'd let her leave on her own that day. Never?

Because I was young and dumb and horny, I decided to give it a few more chances, thinking that maybe I could get her to loosen up over time, but she never did and we never had a single real conversation or did anything beyond make out after that first night.I finally just blew up at her and left a nasty message on her answering machine telling her to gently caress off basically which wasn't the right way to handle it but I couldn't take it anymore and I just wanted some kind of reaction from her. I never really got one. She just seemed mildly bewildered and slightly sad. Looking back now, it's possible that I dated a possum for three weeks.

whhy do lebians like fat ugly butch women

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

for the same reason gays love hairless effete twinks: they're a diamond dozen

yeah but hairless effete twinks are still hot

fat butch women are..well theyre not mate

I know the gayt community got their fair share of fatlovers too, but theyre in a minority

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Met a 30 something (about ten years older than me) at a hole-in-the wall bar.....who was hosting this lovely poker tournament. We got to talking during an intermission (I was out at this point and highly intoxicated) and she gave me her number. The very next weekend she asks if I want to come over when she gets off work (like 10 PM). When I get there.....a little boy answers the door. Turns out that she had two children which she put to bed so we could bang. Never talked to her again after that odd situation.

This other girl that I met at a bar on New Years Eve a couple of years ago was fawning over me.....telling me how much she liked me. I was like....."this is awkward......you are an item on my scavenger hunt......."

What was she supposed to do, throw her kids out

You still gotta get your rocks off even after you spawn

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

then whos gonna watch the kids HUH

you GOTTA think this THROUGH

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

What do you have against white trash cougars you rear end in a top hat

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Your friend was just jealous as hell and was lusting for your cock himself

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Tall fat women aren't hot, sorry

They're not ugly either but they can never be hot,

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Well sometimes girls are technically fat, but it's mostly like, on their butts? Their faces look good and even their upper bodies arent that bad and big butts are cool and good

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

myDad posted:

Jastiger likes fat chicks??? :wth:

what in tarnation :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

When did loving girls in the rear end become such a prized thing

butts are where poops come from

• Locked thread