Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

the maps in this game are allegedly really bad

Eh, New Mystery is probably one of the best games and it's maps are only interesting because of the enemies actually being good on Hard mode. Wide open fields aren't the worst thing ever if the enemies have good weapons/stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh and I haven't ever played the Wii one because they sold 17 copies and discs go for like 80+ dollars last I checked

If you still have a modded Wii around that's not an issue. It's pretty good too, part 1 is probably the best part of like any Fire Emblem mechanically.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Vita owns as a piece of hardware but the one series I've been playing for like 150 hours combined has a PS3 version and an upcoming definite PC port. Plus the 3DS just lets me buy a memory card from Amazon if I wanna go digital and not be extorted by proprietary BS.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Foxhound posted:

Yeah the vita memory stick is high octane bullshit and it's also somehow even less comfortable to hold than the new 3ds xl without grips.

I got used to it eventually but my first thought when I held my vita was basically how bad I hosed up because of the grip, lol.

• Locked thread