Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wormskull posted:

*pops open a few bottles of genderswap gas like champagne and cheers!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Average Bear posted:

The Fire Emblem guys have completely regained their minds.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

goferchan posted:

It would be a pretty funny joke if all the Imp Zone posters got hit with gender swap gas .

*sexy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Season Pass (May 19, $44.99, 22 pieces of content): The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass includes all five DLC packs as they release. By purchasing the Season Pass, fans who want to receive all DLC will save more than 30 percent compared to purchasing all 22 pieces of content on their own.

lmao the loving DLC is more expensive than the game

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

In Training posted:

from the info I've seen it seems the maps are bad (multiple different people comparing them to Fire Emblem Heroes) but it's more like a classic RPG because you level much faster than normal and there's more variety in character builds with the flexibility of weapon skills and class branches. Seems fun to me but more like FFTactics or something than a traditional FE game

I'll see if I can pirate it or buy if theres no goddamn other way

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

mysterious loyall X posted:

you know what else has an 84 on metacritic thats right its tokyo mirage sessions and fallout: new vegas

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

In Training posted:

I really like that your entire starting squad of aruond 5 people is all Villagers...already pulled out the pen and paper to take notes on what classes i want, who seems optimal for which role, etc.

I already changed them all on the first dungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
It's got a classic fe feel in which that I got hosed out of several attacks that were supposed to be 80% accuracy and got really mad

• Locked thread