Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

goferchan posted:

It would be a pretty funny joke if all the Imp Zone posters got hit with gender swap gas .
there's a new phone thing called FaceApp where it shows you yourself as a girl and I look like a cute 90s tomboy lesbian. Not posting it for fear of horny gamers.

Also this game sounds bonkers. I can't wait for archer domination again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

conquest was really good yeah. the only thing i didn't like is like all the bosses toward the end startied having that rend heaven or whatever skill that made them do double damage and triggered like 70% of the time jEeZ lOuise fortunately i could usually one shot them with mozu shooting gold at them
I really enjoyed Conquest but some of the gotcha enemies with cheap skill setups made me rol l my eyes a bit

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

What's the PSX game?
Tear Ring Saga, apparently it's ok but full of his weird fetishes that Nintendo managed to mostly reign in

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

if it's anything like the last two games anyone who buys all the DLC deserves ripped off

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the Wii one is cool. I'm going to buy this one and like it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

you know what else has an 84 on metacritic thats right its tokyo mirage sessions and fallout: new vegas
Two very good games.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Reviews are making this sound great

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*I see "reverse recruitment hack " and my eyes glaze over and i start chuckling and mumbling under my breath about gender swap gas until the McDonald's drive thru attendant calls the police*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm really looking forward to the dungeons and towns and stuff. It's probably heretical but I like things that break up tactical battles otherwise I get burned out halfway through most SRPGs even though I love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

When are you supposed to promote people in this one

• Locked thread