Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

the fifth fire emblem came out on the Super Nintendo...one year before the Gamecube was released

yeah thracia 776 came out in 2000. amazing! well, technically it came out in 1999 on this re-writable rom kiosk for super famicom sort of like the famicom disk system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

might be cool if the maps force you to move around instead of big ol open garbage like all of birthright and 1/2 of awakening :c00l:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Zas posted:

im just amazed they still had something like conquest in them

conquest was really good yeah. the only thing i didn't like is like all the bosses toward the end startied having that rend heaven or whatever skill that made them do double damage and triggered like 70% of the time jEeZ lOuise fortunately i could usually one shot them with mozu shooting gold at them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm not vbuying it or playing it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

awakening was fine. anyway, i'd give the gba games a go on an emu some day

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Those are the 3 i tried lol. I remember playing one of the old GBA ones when i was a lot younger and liking it ok but Advance Wars was my series of choice

Conquest was a lot better even tho the story was stupid. Sad Advance wars is in the same unmarked grave shiggy puts all his victoms in like gunpei yokoi, fzero and metroid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Foxhound posted:

Seems Valentia got pretty good reviews so far, 84 on Metacritic. I'm still hype for friday.

you know what else has an 84 on metacritic thats right its tokyo mirage sessions and fallout: new vegas

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

don't grind in awakening imo you don't need to hell i eneded up with a super powered lucina just playing the game normally and then i got morgan who was also super powered playing it normally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

and birthright was way worse than awakening

• Locked thread