Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Kanfy posted:

Heck, just shooting poo poo with your childhood buddy between missions in Hong Kong is one of my favorite parts in the whole series because of how natural they manage to make it sound.

You liked that guy? I hated him and never took him on missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

And here we see a runner blowing an Infiltration skill test.

"I was told this was a costume party! Jesus, Chad from accounting got me again.

Classic Chad"

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Sorkinology

You wouldn't believe how cult like a West Wing can get

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Tiggum posted:

I've eaten it. When you first try it it's not terrible, but I ended up throwing most of it out because it's distinctive not-quite-cheesiness becomes a bit hard to take.

It's not that bad. You don't really get the weird iff taste if you have enough tomato, lettuce, onion etc on your burger/sandwich and the consistency is like a thick slice of cheddar.

Now vegan pizza cheese? Super gross. It feels like slime.

Honestly though, veggie burgers taste better, mostly because only really expensive places know how to properly cook meet. :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

GhostStalker posted:

cassava fries.

These are far better than potato fries, FYI. I suggest people try to find some. You'll probably find in them African restaurants, if there are any nearby.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Man, this is a terrible end level. The other two games in the series were much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Kanfy posted:

I think it should be alright since all the stuff I've gradually learned and improved on when making this LP should transfer directly to Dragonfall without requiring any major adjustments. For example I have like six different image crop presets (one for loading screens, another for dialogue boxes that don't have a portrait, etc.) that should work the exact same there, and having things like that figured out from the start makes things a lot smoother on my end. Plus everything related to dialogue, and that's kind of a big part of Dragonfall, should be about a hundred times easier thanks to the editor.

I'm not gonna claim it won't take a while at my slow-rear end pace, but it's definitely doable.

Preemptive vote for Shaman of Death Metal to always be on team. Tia

• Locked thread