Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

LightWarden posted:

If you're going to be a Decker then you've got the Intelligence to make Drones your thing. You could be human but that's boring, so might as well be an elf lady. And if she's going big on computers and drones while operating out of Seattle then you might as well call her Amazon.

This!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Thesaya posted:

Name it Prime!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Kanfy posted:

Part 15 - Warehouse Warfare

Cyberpunk confirmed.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Kanfy posted:

Personally I think it turned out pretty well, it's much easier to tell what's going on at a glance. Plus it makes firefights look much cooler. The downside is a little extra :effort: from my part so it's entirely possible I'll give up on it immediately out of pure laziness but hey, enjoy the added competence while it lasts. :v:

This is actually pretty cool that you did this. I didn't notice, but I'm sure my brain did. :v:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Kanfy posted:

Part 23 - Dawn of the Metal Age

Last time we went up against Renraku security way back when, we were droneless and helpless. This time, it's going to be different. This time, we're going to be er... droneful and... helpful?

Well, whatever. The results are sure to speak for themselves anyway.

:munch:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Someone posted this in the Rune Factory 2 thread. The OP might want to give it a shot.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Woudn't they have no essence from the start, though? Being in a way artificially created?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I like how the security guard is charging for his service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Thanks for the LP! It was super enjoyable to read it, plus the stories and the Shadowrun digressions as well.

• Locked thread