Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
He may be karma inefficient but the game did legitimately have a spot where you can infinitely grind for it on the undead. Put a book on the controller and had dinner.

Then again I spent about 3 hours on the genesis version schlepping packages for 1 karma a trip too. Eh. pick your poison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
A vote to switch to normal to let us see the end of the game.

Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
Essence also gives you a hard limit on just how many upgrades you can get via mechanization. Damage resistance, strength upgrades, so on and so forth. Without the limits you essentially can become a terminator.

Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
One final note I should mention. In the version I've played it described essence to be like humanity. Less essence means to be less human. That said that only counts in the game. I've family with a pace maker/life support and acquaintances with artificial limbs due to life screwing them. Trying to convince people that they should be less than human because of circumstances is a good way to start fights in real life.

On another much more funner note here are some really stupid shadow runners.

http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan/gaming/shadowrun/clue-files.html

• Locked thread