Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Interesting to see the capabilities of a rigging decker. When I played I mained regular decking and shotgun/pistol combat. Interesting to see how easily the rigs can replace the fact that we can't hit poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Ze Pollack posted:

In 5 it isn't. There's a published adventure partially based around it: Ares Small Arms is horrified to discover that they are definitively bottom of the rankings at this season's self defense expos, and a series of Ares-on-Ares shadowruns follow as the execs involved make desperate bids to shift the blame.

I bet in the end all the runners just successfully hack the databases and everyone involved is blamed.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Poil posted:

I keep thinking his name is McTusky for some reason.

Can't possibly imagine why...

McTusky's sounds like an Orc and Troll aimed fast food restaurant.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

OutofSight posted:

Wasn't there a big fan project mod for KotOR II, that would have fixed the issue?

There is, Sith Lords Restored Content Mod, and it's feature complete now, the only things it doesn't add back in are the droid planet and like a few companion solo quests i think. That said you need an additional mod to be able to take the handmaiden if female, because they apparently didn't consider that.

As for shadowrun, I got nothing about build chat because I'm an awful decker/shotgunner thats poo poo at shooting because they funnelled to much karma into charisma because it fits better for my ~backstory~

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Parroting the great LP comments of everyone else. I actually blazed through DMS in a single night when it first came out, a lot of the points fell flat for me and I didn't really enjoy the ending, doing virtually none of the side content. I went back through it a second time shortly thereafter to see all the content at a much slower pace and I think that is what made it click for me. I enjoy DMS, but Dragonfall is miles better than it in every way. I've never played Hong Kong, nkt for lack of installing and reinstalling, but this LP has given me that itch to play some shadowrun so I might finally do that.

• Locked thread