Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Gonna suggest she be named Draig, since 'Dragon Lady' is a bit silly for a handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Tiggum posted:

I tried to do this one time and, I have no idea what I was doing wrong, but it didn't work. At all. :shrug:

Gotta copy the project.cpack.bytes from the original SRR's dead_man_switch directory to DF's, then copy the maps and scenes directories from SRR's dead_man_switch/data directory to DF's.

Works fine on macOS, anyway.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Tiggum posted:

I copied the entire dead_man_switch folder and subfolders. Not that I'm looking for tech support, I'm not likely to go back to it again anyway.

...Well, start over and copy only the bits I said, then, because I'm fairly certain copying the whole thing over is what broke it—SRR and DF aren't identical engines.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

citybeatnik posted:

I now want to play a millionaire playboy Troll.

Already been done; see the orange fathead. :haw:

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Soylent Pudding posted:

The "aggressively redecorate to gently caress up their feng shui" is exactly the kind of fantastically mundane thing I love in my RPGs. Also disappointed that tradition list mentions Christian and Islamic traditions but not Jewish mysticism. Want to play a Nazarite :jewish:

...They did. It's spelled Qabbalism.

• Locked thread