Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Male
Dwarf
Fights with Submachine Guns
Street name is Norbert
Uses this portrait:

Not that I'm biased or anything :frog:also the shadowrun snes LP is an old shame please play the game for yourself it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
One of my favourite things about Jake's appearance is that he kept the glasses :haw: Also I'm pretty sure he's the only Decker/Shaman class character in the game(s) because that makes no drat sense if you're anyone who isn't Jake Armitage

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Oh sure, Dog asks for dozens of random crap around Seattle and it's fine, but Jake installs multiple pieces of soul-destroying technology and suddenly spirits are too cool to talk to him. :colbert:

Also lol Spatter died again

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

That's all on the reviewers. Making an adventure fun is almost all on the GM. And I say that as a GM. Part of being a good GM is taking an adventure and spinning it in a direction that leads to your players having the most fun.

Not that I've ever played Shadowrun tabletop. I want to, but man those rules. :sigh:

I've made like three characters in Shadowrun and I still have no loving idea how that character creation works. Using online character generators just makes it more confusing because half the time the ones I found didn't even follow the rules :psyduck:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Awww, Ares was the Corp I hated the least :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

GhostStalker posted:

They also have the "mom, apple pie, and baseball" feel of old America (or UCAS now) attached to their marketing and branding going for them, since they're supposed to be an outgrowth of GM and based in Detroit, after all.

Still, they aren't the premiere weapons manufacturing and security focused megacorp for nothing. And the less said about the poo poo they were doing with insect spirits, the better, even if cleaning up Bug City was mostly their deal as well.

To be fair not all corps would bother to clean up their own mess

• Locked thread