Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Tom Servo is perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Dragonfall in particular is something I feel like everyone should play (I was a little less smitten with Hong Kong, mainly just because I adored the hub of Berlin and Hong Kong seemed a step down. Although the decking in Hong Kong took a huge step towards what could be something special)

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Man but that song does sound familiar. Maybe an off-version of the dialogue music from the SNES game?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I get that feeling a lot due to games that happen in New York. "Hey, Castle Clinton...this somewhat almost resembles Castle Clinton in Deus Ex. Prospect Park, this is where there was an irritating boss fight in Maximum Carnage."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

"Well let me just bring a redundant decker probably in no way capable of doing this Matrix run, a lousy mage who betrayed me in an alternate timeline, my girlfriend who is an okay mage yet still squishy, and Anders. I see no way this can go wrong."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I like how Jake still can't step outside without a dozen hitmen trying to shoot him.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yeah, Jake was probably also toting dermal armor, wired reflexes and some kind of charisma booster judging by his last game

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Ares were probably the "good guys" for as much as that could be said of any corp. That is to say they weren't going to ritually sacrifice your bloodline or end your employment by literally having you for a snack.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Or be Jake and have Dog cheating on your behalf.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The guard literally next to rear end in a top hat Guard tells you "Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure this quest was invented to kill people the elders don't like."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Too bad they won't let you in the club, I'm sure Coyote and Maria would have had a fun conversation about BTL chips.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Alpha Protocol was amazing in that regard. All of the characters had their own personality quirks, so even if you made what looked like a neutral choice on paper, there was a decent chance someone down the line loving hated wishy washy neutrals and would react accordingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Okay, notorious crazy person Maria Mercurial getting a starring role as a mental patient made me laugh

• Locked thread