Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'd like this to be quick and painless so I'm gonna vote for a Troll Shotgunner. I kinda like Draig for a lady's name.

Alternately, we could make full use of the character limit and come up with some kind of decking/computer related joke like filling the thing with ones and zeroes. There's gotta be someone tech-savvier in the audience though.

e: Should add I love this series of games to bits even if DMS happens to be a just a lovely example of what to do with the campaign creation tools.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Apr 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Oooooh. Welp, there goes that idea. Sorry, can't read. Probably why I enjoy these games so much.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Cathode Raymond posted:

Why is every fantasy game made by Elf Supremacists?
It just makes it that much sweeter to murder them on sight. I suspect years of gaming have made me rather antielvistic and it's the one kind of racism I see absolutely nothing wrong with.

• Locked thread