Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015
This LP is a pleasant surprise. I have these games but I didn't get into them after an attempt at this one, so I'm looking forward to learning more about how to play the game through the thread

1. Female
2. Elf
3.Drones
4.L. P. Superstar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Is it going to turn out that Holmes is actually a bunraku, and that's why he's so nakedly evil?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Aside from being undead what's so bad about cyberzombies?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

wiegieman posted:

You normally die at 0 essence, unless someone lashes your agonized soul to your protesting flesh with black magic and condemns you to a life of torture.

So a cyberzombie retains all of its knowledge and intelligence, but is enslaved to obey whomever has trapped it soul in its body? Does a cyber zombie become more powerful at lower essence levels?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Kinfolk910 posted:

Essence also gives you a hard limit on just how many upgrades you can get via mechanization. Damage resistance, strength upgrades, so on and so forth. Without the limits you essentially can become a terminator.

Sounds fun. Although like Gunner J asked: why not just make a robot? Are there intelligent robots in Shadowrun?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
So what are Toxic Shamans and why are they bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

wiegieman posted:

Nope, it's based on how much you hurt them, not how much soul they had (in game terms, how many boxes of physical damage you do.)

This does mean that people can be several times for different rituals, but they tend to wear out quickly.

Does this mean trolls are the best sacrifices, since they have so much more to hurt?

• Locked thread