Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Elf Lady with Drones.

Screw it, I'll jump on the Amazon bandwagon as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Blood Magic question: there a reason you can't just sacrifice chickens or something?

I am reminded of Dragon Age where all the NPC blood mages were crazy into sacrifice and demons and your PC blood mage just kinda cast from HP and dropped a giant fuckoff instant win spell. Dark, sure, but not evil.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Only shadowrun character I ever played was an elf necromancer possession mage who got rescued by another player's free spirit that rolled with us and had his own cult.

We ended up being pretty good at kidnapping people, then the game ended after like three sessions.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

mauman posted:

I'd imagine he got rid of that whole "natural born citizen" bit as well.

If he predates the US that's not a problem.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Am I the only person who just made up his own tradition when playing Shadowrun tabletop?

In hindsight I suspect I was not supposed to get a possession tradition that summoned shadow spirits, but hey, necromancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

It was the Wraith from the twisted paths as I recall.

The game lasted 2-3 sessions, and as I remember we had a free spirit leading a cult after my buddy retired his AI.

The rest of the party was relatively normal.

• Locked thread