Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Zotix posted:

So what is the 24 to the left then?

thats your level also but the border around it denotes what 'prestige' for lack of a better term you are, default is light blue I think, level 2xx are green, whatever etc. cant intimidate low level people when some level 5000 guy who's still poo poo at the game shows up on the opposite team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Zotix posted:

What does prestige mean exactly in this?

Nothing really, just means your level as displayed will never be higher than 99. Same levelling as Overwatch if you're familiar with it, you don't lose anything or reset anything when you hit level 100, your level just goes back to 1 and the border on your icon changes. People who care will still know what level you are.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Cuntellectual posted:

Why does Arthas' profile say '10 physical armor'? Does he have more innate damage resist than every other character?

I noticed the same thing, seems a wierd place to put that little note. Also Johanna has 25.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

bliz when can i reroll my lovely hearthstone packs

just turned an all-common box into an azmodunk skin, gamble me up

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

you know, kloctus, sanpytrin and thu kulitas from the hit blizzard franchise 'Oviabcrarm', everyone's favorite fourth-person hypergrinder

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Toshimo posted:

They said if you can't stay alive well enough to complete convection, you shouldn't use Kael. This is correct. Kael is squishy, long-range, has 1 skillshot stun for an escape, and 0 sustain. Staying alive is your #1 priority. Doing that requires a minimum level of awareness and a certain reaction time. If you don't have that level of skill, you should absolutely be using someone more durable or with a more reliable escape. It doesn't matter what map you are on or what your comp is. If you are dying 3-4 times before level 10 and it didn't involve a complete wipe of the other team to take an objective, then you shouldn't be playing Kael.

You don't have to die 3-4 times, you only have to die once and it's not always under your control. Especially when not every player is 100% MLG PRO AS gently caress like you obviously are. Oh wait, it's Toshimo.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Ronnie posted:

Some of you guys sound like sadists.

Do

Not

Play

With

tcjimbo!

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

god bless the puritans, still influencing poo poo 300 years later

500, 600, whatever it is

Indecisive fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 5, 2017

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

that new loading screen is a nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

i cant loving believe they didnt take the opportunity to put out deckards video on april first