Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Cuntellectual posted:

Still not as good as the FPS someone built in Warcraft 3.

Hold the phone what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Kerrrrrrr posted:

I mean they did make WoW out of the WC3 engine too

I knew that WoW had spaghetti code but not that

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Whole lotta wrong opinions ITT, Blaze can 1v5 that's how good he is. Get good.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

New Bringwing skin?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

All announcers are drunk because you'd have to, to be enthusiastic about this game.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Miaev if you play a Demon Hunter in WoW the beginning scenario has you placed in a crystal but she comes along and breaks you out and that is exactly what it looks like with you looking out

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Look I really want it to be her because I'm sure the voice actress smokes 20 packs a day to get that voice and we need more grumpy and angry women in games.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Kerrrrrrr posted:

transcendental universe brain

I also spelled rogue as 'rouge' for about a year as well!

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Hell yeah!

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

bamhand posted:

It looks almost identical to the warrior tier 5 set from WoW.

It's not nearly orange enough to be that

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I haven't played a game yet but I immediately started my game up so I could turn voice chat off straight away, people are massive fuckin' tools and I don't want to hear their poo poo.

For some games I do, I think the only game I use voice chat in is Insurgency but that's because everyone kinda knows regular players now.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

If Broll doesn't run all the way across the map to punch a minion then he isn't the real Broll.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Boobs are cool and good

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

That Gul'Dan skin is pretty tight my dude, don't like the Alarak one too much but that's just because his default skin is really hard to improve upon.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I had some good times as Diablo so I'll be interested to see how nuDiablo plays.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I'm expecting ""fan art"" of that Harley Quinn Yrel skin by the end of the day. I just saw it and my first thought was "someone just came".

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Her Thighness looks like a lot of fun for my level of play so I'm excited. Plus I like her model, but I'm all about that Gothic/thigh showing/running mascara look. It's a very niche attraction, I know.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Semper Fudge posted:

Her design is horny as gently caress, but it at least looks cool and is not something like Ivy from Soul Calibur which is simultaneously embarrassingly horny and also awful to look at.

Frankly I wish they had toned down her alt-skin, since it's really cool thematically but they had to up the ante with some underboob to sell a couple extra skins.

I have no shame from admitting I enjoy the horny base skin, but yeah that star skin could've been much different/better.

Also like other people are saying "dat hat tho".

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThPCS9Vh2M

I love what our bestfriend Carbot comes up with for this series. :allears:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

So the facebook page for HotS put up Mephisto's spotlight and he looks really cool aesthetically. Whoever made him absolutely loved Doom 2016 and I love them for it.

His abilities look... interesting. I imagine he'll be like the token ranged guy in a dive comp. :v:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I hope Mal and Dread Jaina have some cute interactions together

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

HitTheTargets posted:

That's straight out of an old April Fool.

All over this week I've seen actual blizzard designs coming from past April fools things. It just keeps happening. What the gently caress is going on over there?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Even though I haven't played since about earlier this year this loving stung to read about. Played this game during alpha and have a lot of good memories, spent hundreds of dollars even as a poor person and no regrets.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish they'd just make the heroes free and go ham with the cosmetic stuff. They were so amazing at the alternate stuff. And having free heroes would incentivise people.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

More like Blackfarts Bay, heh

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I like turning speed and they've done some interesting things in dota with it but HotS doesn't have to be the same. I like that it's different, more casual etc.

Gonna stand by my advice of fixing the game by making all the heroes free.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Bogart posted:

Adding Joker is cool, weenie

They're adding batman characters now?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Doom2016 was ported onto the Switch so I think that qualifies the Doom Slayer to be on at this point, also he should be into HotS as well and his passive is adding gibs and turbo gore onto every character in a massive radius around him.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Diablo could just be a skin for Bowser, or they add in Bowsette and add D3iablo to that.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

More like Limperius, am I right?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I've said it multiple times during the years playing this but all heroes should be playable for everyone. I put hundreds of dollars into this stupid game before stopping and I wouldn't be mad if they did that tomorrow. It's so short sighted to gate game play aspects away from people.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I can't believe Klocktus jokes are still being made in this thread so much time later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I watched the Deathwing trailer and I thought the dude who did the voice overs (Kevin wasn't it?) left for bigger and brighter things?