Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Garrosh is fine just make all his talents into throw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

OK the Falstad bug is hilarious. Once you get the talents its tons of damage while just cruising around the fight.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I use the release to throw hot key and it helps.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

appropriatemetaphor posted:

just lol if you wouldn't gently caress sylvanus

Bunch of prudes itt.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I laugh so hard every time someone uses ice block or something else to stop my Hunt to the point where my awful micro gets even worse.
YOU ARE NOT PREPARE..
Oh, maybe you are.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I’d love a mod that makes minions into Minions.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I do not enjoy playing as Hanzo except for his level 20 arrow teleport upgrade. Almost makes up for my inability to aim scatter arrows on the run.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Macaluso posted:

There have been tons of games I've had recently with Murky where I, not to sound high and mighty here but, should've EASILY been MVP. Like games that straight up wouldn't have been won without me and where I just dominate. But the MVP system weighs deaths SO heavily, you can contribute next to nothing as long as you don't die.

I mean I guess MVP doesn't mean much anyway but like. drat. I'm Murkin up a storm, you best recognize that poo poo GAME

Also I'm glad to see people having fun with my Murky build :) Or even the one the other guy posted. Murky totally feels like one of the very few heroes where almost all his talents can be useful or fun.

I was tops on all the categories by a significant margin the other day and din't get MVP with the slime build.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finally got to experience the joy of smash Varian. All three of his heroics are fun in their own way.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Boy I am hot garbage with Sonya. Only have any luck mercing. Can someone give me the basics because I'm missing something.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Good tips everyone. I had a few better games this afternoon until I hit genji art and Varian as the only damage dealer.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I just got paired up as Maeiv vs Lost Vikings.
Dreams come true.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Kai Tave posted:

The best is playing Murky, instantly clearing a minion wave, then turning in 3 gems at a time over and over. It adds up!

I mean you're going to lose them all the time until you get the level 13 talents!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Managed to lose two protectors and gain no buildings in the meantime. Then, we somehow marched the third through fort and keep to a core kill. What a weird game.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Feenix has some GREAT emoji

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Dietrich posted:

Like probius counts.

Go away.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

No blue go no thumbs up.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Hots posted a new interview to Facebook. I can’t listen now someone sum it up tia.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Well I know who I’m picking tonight

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Not on youtube but hell yea!
https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/1013829661820764161

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Got all new pc stuff and now I get shutdowns in hots! No other game seems to do it. Lots of threads on blizzard and nothing.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

BrianBoitano posted:

As in blue screens or game exits?

Just hard shut downs. It may have stopped but it was real weird.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Cool my random crashes are back and now I’m in the leaver queue.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Burrow will forever be my favorite ability especially on maps where you dig through open air.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

kaesarsosei posted:

What is the general consensus on the best map?

Black hearts Bay

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Dr. Boom

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Never change Kerrigan. I got two mega kills in one match and I can never go back.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

People use costumes and Mounts other than the defaults?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

A friend of mine started using default everything so it rubbed off on me. Its one of those things that’s only funny to me.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Murky confirmed as four prime evil FYI.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Where’s the janitor ?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I used to get hard resets but I turned my voltage down a hair and it’s golden now.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

If it’s anything like when I play him, make sure his teammates are stupid and never follow up.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Maybe they’ll use their resources to cater to casuals like me now right? Right?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

And now it’s the exact opposite where you drown in legendaries.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I weirdly got diablo 3 on the Black Friday sale because of the classes in HOTS.
I’m having a fun enough time but i also paid waaay less than it was at launch.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I haven’t played this since the fort changes. I’m not a huge fan of them but it is what it is.
I logged in to do some quests for the golden chicken. Some things will never not be fun

https://imgur.com/OIwZ6iD

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

No Anduin trailer yet? Rip this game.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Where’s the deets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I guess new Xul will make me install this again.