Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PortalFreak
Oct 29, 2016

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.
I've heard talk for a while now that The Simpsons has gotten good again. Obviously, it's been some time since it jumped the shark, and the show has since been notorious for being poo poo and not like its early seasons. However, again, I keep hearing that the new seasons are actually good. Not as good as the first 8 or so, but good nonetheless.

What I'm wondering is, is this legit? Has The Simpsons really improved to the point where it's good again, or is it just the desperate ramblings of Simpson fanboys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PortalFreak
Oct 29, 2016

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.

DarklyDreaming posted:

The past 3-maybe-5 seasons have all had: At least one episode that is nauseatingly terrible, at least one genuinely heartwarming without being overly maudlin episode, at least one truly amazing and hilarious episode, and the rest are sort of okay

What are some examples of "amazing and hilarious" episodes? Not doubting you I'm just curious.

• Locked thread