Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
*flicks a starbucks cup at u*

*rides away standing on the pegs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The only reliable things Russia makes are mosins, ak47s, and vodka. Their only other purpose in life is to be europe's gas station.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bbcode is hard :saddowns:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Good Stuff!!! :cawg: :worship: :toot: :slick: :peanut: :coolspot: :tbear: :bravo: :tinsley: :niggly:

:tfrxmas: God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal!! :jihad:

:guinness: "Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy" -Ben Franklin :boobeer:

:911: STOMP ON MY FLAG AND I'LL STOMP ON YOUR rear end!!! :911:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Dec 20, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rocking an erection 24/7 because literally everything reminds me of attractive women, Ama

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Suffering=Adventure, duh

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Link? I wanna see how garbage the circle jerk is.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can't say 'gently caress' but it's ok to be a toxic fuckhead, welcome to ADV!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

goddamnedtwisto posted:

It's redundant, nobody has ever wanted to have sex with someone who owns a P twin.

I'm sure plenty of dudes on triumphs in the 60s and 70s got laid.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't think he wobbled, he just had trouble finding the petcock on the underside of his bulbous desert tank, which I can relate to, but I never thought "hmmm, maybe instead of almost running out of gas on the highway, I could instead fully run out of gas on the highway" :thunk:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

today i followed a guy on a harley wearing a t-shirt that said

IF YOU DON'T LIKE
THIS FLAG

I'LL HELP YOU PACK

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
that extra 14hp is what really separates the boys from the men :smug:

*gets stuck on a tree root while a drz400 with panniers chugs by*

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

When you look back at old SA posts, it's cringey at times how hard people were trying to make Good Posts.

I was reading the "favorite failed technology" thread from the beginning and someone wrote a big post about kodak advantix that was pretty informative and interesting. The end had USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST and I was confused as hell. Probation reason was "Try using some capitalization next time" and I was rudely reminded how tryhard this forum used to be.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
ADVrider.txt - send bobs and vagene to be verified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
well??? is 10w30 ok or not???

Also what tires?

(The triumph sprint group doesn't have many oil questions, just the same joke about blue bikes being slow copied onto every existing meme in the universe and occasional boomer humor bullshit)

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 26, 2020