Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I like the stickers available at the site linked to in the first post:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

My gear sensor is messed up and my bike often shows the wrong gear when I'm in first or second, and sometimes third. I think it may actually be worse than having no gear indicator, because there have been a couple of times where I thought I was in third, but was actually in second, then down shifted unexpectedly to first. I had the new part in hand, then moved, and after I moved I couldn't find the (small) part anywhere. I finally gave up and ordered a new one 10 days ago, but it's Bike Bandit + Triumph so who knows when it will arrive.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I never knew so many people out there wanted to have sex with their motorcycle, now I'm going to be really weirded out by the dads on their adventure bikes when I see them at the gas station.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I hate big groups of motorcycle riders on the freeway, even the few sportbike clubs you see are obnoxious. If you're holding up my land boat in the fast lane, you need to learn to ride faster or just not form huge swarms on the freeway

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I had to google darksiding and what the gently caress

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I don't know why I'm even wasting brain power on it but I don't get it because

Jazzzzz posted:

I don't - chaps are open at the front and the back. WTF was this idiot talking about

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

It seems like you could just ban the shitheads, but if a forum doesn't require :10bux: to post then I guess it's fairly easy to make a new account. Although I doubt the average ADVRider user knows how to have more than one email address.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

FBS posted:

Eight dollars a mile

In the Porsche thread in AI it was determined you can lease a McLaren 570S for $9/mile.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I've still haven't received a ticket on my bike and I got pulled over doing over 100mph. No thin blue line on my bike, but I did have a Fartbarf sticker on my helmet that the cop asked about.

Coydog posted:

They don't and I don't have to because I'm white on a motorcycle in the deep south. That's one of the major problems.

Also I'm white with a shaved head so maybe that helped

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I never check advrider but I just went there and they have a "bikes and wives" thread that I will absolutely not be clicking on

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I think this is the best thread to post what just came in the mail today

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

They also had the best deal I could find on a package of safety springs, the site just has powerful boomer energy

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

It turns out you really don't want to know the unspoken thoughts going through the minds of many people out there. Having been around a few people with Alzheimer's I can tell you it's not great when people lose their filter, but at least they have a reason for publicly voicing these thoughts, unlike the ADVrider posters.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

horney

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I'm confused by that, assuming the target audience for these is a small subset of straight white males. Unless it's for the ladies?

I think I just put more thought into that than anyone did before they printed those stickers though.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Strife posted:

EXCUSE ME BUT YOUR STANDING ON MY DICK

OK I take it back these are actually good and I'd like this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

If I could get 4 ribs and 2 sides for $10 I'd fit right in at that table in not too long