Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jazzzzz posted:

The slur is usually spelled differently, but regardless using it as a joke is pretty dumb.

Midwesterners, have you ever heard of a pair of wire cutters referred to as dikes? A few years back a coworker of mine asked me to hand him my dikes (had a pair of wirecutters in my hand) and I was confused AF

Heard it on the east coast a few years ago from a graybeard technician.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Slavvy posted:

Years and years earlier to that. Not wasting ten bucks to change my av though.

It’s only five to do your own, and if you just want it blanked out a mod can do that on request. If you just want the word gone ask nicely and they’ll probably edit it out of your current av, though they’ll have to ask an admin to put that through it’s often granted gratis.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Slavvy posted:

My penis gets un-numb right after I get off

Sagebrush posted:

Good new subtitle