Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Slavvy posted:

I wouldn't wear a swastika even if it was a guaranteed get out of tickets card.

Jack B Nimble posted:

I'm not brave enough to have my personal property display any politics because I don't want to get randomly targeted by an extremist someday.

All sentiments I can agree with.

Oceanlife, given you said this:

Oceanlife posted:

If those cop decals would get me out of trouble for doing highway pulls I'd slap them on all my bikes I think we all would.
would you have given up people to the Nazis, so you could have extra rations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

quote:

Hey Fred, I notice you're a little vague about your location, but I'll be I know where you live. I bet live in a place where there are no black people. In fact, I'll bet you couldn't range a black person with an artillery shell from your front yard. "How does he know this?!," you're wondering. It's simple. All of the most enthusiastic anti-racists here in CSM have miraculously, accidentally, completely-not-on-purpose found themselves living in de facto whites-only communities. Marin County, Scottsdale, New Hampshire. But maybe you're the exception. Prove me wrong. Post up your zip code and let's check it out.

I am a brown person.

I have seen this racist argument before.

It goes as follows, said from a non-brown person to another non-brown person:

You like those brown people.
You think they're great.
Why don't you go live where they live, since you think they're so great?
Why are you living here, with us non-brown people?
Ah, see, you don't live where they live because you secretly think they're not so great.
But you just want to say and be seen to say brown-positive things.
Clearly you are a hypocrite because you say one thing and do another.

Absurd, I know.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

How many have then trotted out the old chestnut "you're probably one of the good ones", thereby not engaging with the you being white bit of it?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Also I may not be woke enough to know what "white allies" means, is that whites who are allies to minority causes or whites who are allies to whitedom?

White allies are people who are white and also, for example, support BLM, are not racist, oppose discrimination and so on.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Why do so many of these people insist on ruining a perfectly good bike for aesthetics by not enquiring if their idiotic modifications would have a negative impact on structural integrity?