Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

quote:

Would it be possible to block some members from seeing your posts?
I've read of some members being stalked and harassed on the sight.
I thought if they could block their stalker from seeing their posts it might cut down on some needless drama.

Luckily you will be able to block people from reading your stupid posts on an open forum soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

:argh: posted:

Yeah, that's the Snowflake meme. We're rude and violent because they're rude and violent.

We're Antifa, so we're going to put masks on and beat those fascist Xian white-males.

I've had ENOUGH of this snarl-faced male-hating womyn-attitude.

Guy parks his trailer at his apartment despite them saying he cant park it there. Trailer gets moved after 1 MONTH of sitting around. Guy turns it into a referendum on how society hates men. Everyone that follows the rules of parking are triggered snowflake SJW.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
https://advrider.com/f/threads/apartment-mgr-stole-my-trailer.1345611/

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Slim Pickens posted:

Can't say 'gently caress' but it's ok to be a toxic fuckhead, welcome to ADV!

Can't say 'oval office' but can say "CEE-YOU-ENN-TEE"?

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
They are just words you stew-ped SJW.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I made the mistake of reading some of that guy's other posts and he has kind of a theme.

Yeah this guy is quite the piece of poo poo.

quote:

I don't see whites doing this sort of reckless endangerment anywhere.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

The worst shitlord in that thread has been featured in here before:

I was going to ask what "ray sissed" meant, then you linked to this thread and the connection to the OP was super obvious.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
The smugness of people that have "discovered" darksiding is just unbelievable. You'd think they found the secret to eternal youth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Im not one of those idiots buying motorcycle tires every 8,000 miles. I source my rear tires from a 96 Civic and it lasts 80,000 miles. :smuggo: