Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

belt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne2z5S2INM8

That took me literally 5 seconds to find on YouTube. "Never see whites doing this!"

those are floridians, not whites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

cursedshitbox posted:

Probably a klr rider. milk crate tank bag restricts access to the petcock.

lmfao it's this

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

at least they don't molest children :greenangel:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

that guy needs to be put on a watch list

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Razzled posted:

idk what's wrong with these guys

riding through the poor parts of the city is literally the greatest thing ever

you pop one loving wheelie and everyone and their cousins comes out to get a snapchat video and everyone's cheering and having a good time

This is the most effort ever undertaken to not say the nword

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Slavvy posted:

I wonder what that guy would think of the sikh dude I saw riding a small enduro of some kind like an absolute madman today. I can say my feelings on helmet laws have become decidedly mixed, if only so I get to ride around with something dramatic on my head instead of a helmet, like a tophat maybe.

as soon as I got my camp set up in idaho on my cross country trip I took my helmet off and put a toboggan on to go catch the sunset up on a ridge. still weirded me out even though it was off road

thanks mom and dad for making me wear a helmet on the XR70. it stuck

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

it's really a shame cause the subforums of it have some fantastic model specific information. I have literally never browsed anything outside of the KTM and the custom builds (CBR600 engine into like a 450 frame lol) sections

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Slavvy posted:

I'm hosed if I'm reading all that

Lee

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol cool

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

brain worms

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

you forgot the terms chud, drumpf, and trumplet in your post :D

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Razzled posted:

imagine being so loving woke you can no longer distinguish obvious satire

californians lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

. . .

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

yeah they use the LC8c in their bikes. pretty sure that’s the only engine they’ve licensed but I could be wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Jazzzzz posted:

They use the 790 motor in the their 800MT ADV bike too, and I think they have or are building a factory in China that will make bikes for both brands

ya I’ve heard this too but the VINs for the current 890/901s still pair to them being austrian-made for now