Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Do not question their tales of mighty conquests over sales people, women drivers, or Harley-Davidson riders

Let's be fair here, sometimes they're not Harley riders:

quote:

Reminds me of the day I walked into Cycle Gear to pick up something or another. One of the superbikes was parked in front. Its rider was easily identified by the one piece track suit with knee pucks holding a $1,000 helmet. As I walked past he mutter in one of those stage voices intended to carry but at whisper pitch "stupid scooter riders wearing no protection". 

The shock on his face when I turned and knocked on my hoodie shoulder saying "Kevlar lined fully armored hoodie", pointed to my jeans "Kevlar", then down to my suede high tops "TXC riding shoes complete with ankle armor, full face Nolan N43 helmet and gloves in the top case. Just because someone doesn't where a track suit for tooling around inside the city doesn't mean they aren't wearing protective gear."

As I continued over to get whatever it was I came in for the guy still had his mouth hanging open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Oh hey guys, it's me, the dude who makes 11 consecutive posts, each replying to a different person

Not actually ADVRider, but very ADVRider in spirit

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Since 95% of Vespa riders in the USA are middle aged dudes, this is actually going to cause the guy to have an existential crisis as everything he thought he knew about his sexuality is thrown into question

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I loved my ladybike so much that I sold her to a stranger in a foreign country. That's how I went from being a human in traffic to human trafficker.

FeculentWizardTits fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jun 30, 2019

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

This isn't from advrider but there doesn't seem to be a better place for it:

Possible to take a girl on dates with Vespa? posted:

Long story short. Went from 1.2 million to looking for quarters all over the house to buy a little caesers pizza in 1 year with a bad investment and scam.

I can't afford a car or suv. My situation now is just a little better and I can get a Vespa soon.

My question is. How do you take a girl on a date? I would not feel safe with a girl riding on my back since I will be brand new to scooters.

Is it weird to not pick her up in a car? Just small things I think of because in the past I always picked up my x girlfriend or any dates.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

"Why don't I see any black riders?" asks man who lives in a 95% white town

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

There’s a bunch of em still answer those CL ads for a CBR with a super low price, weird language, and automatic transmission and post threads after a few days of dickering with the scammers saying “guys, something is funny here, do you think this is a scam?” so there would be harder groups of the population to separate from their own bikes.

Should I ask for my deposit back?

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Gather round KIDS let me tell you about how I ESCALATED a MINOR and PROBABLY UNINTENTIONAL slight and..................turned my joyride into AGGRAVATED STALKING!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

By demeaning them we honor them, you see