Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

loving gravedigging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

For sale 2018 BMW S1000XR premium with extras East TX

$14,500

My midlife crises is over and bike is now for sale. 681 total miles with 600 mile service just completed. Extras include puig windshield, heli bars, bmw 5 navigator, givi tank bag, givi crashbars (not installed), givi radiator guard, shad top box(58x expandable) and 36 liter side boxes. Never wrecked. Only scratch is on muffler where I scraped it with my mower and shown in pics. Other than that it looks showroom new. Eastern Texas.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

mm. date night