Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

I always wanted to learn how to wheelie but guess there's no point now that I've moved to America's least urban state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

I reserve my biggest, goofiest, most enthusiastic waves for Harley riders. Especially in groups. Their disdain nourishes me.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

quote:

Consquences can be sever!

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

I exclusively ~operate~ my motorcycle.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

I’m trying to bend my brain into some kind of chaps=guys interpretation but it’s not working.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

The bikes and wives thread is maybe the longest standing piece of internet creepiness out there.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a bikes and husbands thread

:thunk:

We're lucky there isn't a bikes and daughters thread

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

seinfeldimout.gif

ought ten fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Dec 5, 2020

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

MY OTHER TOY HAS A DICK
BLESS THIS BIKE

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

RIP Mickey Mouse.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Slavvy posted:

I maintain that pants should just be called pant.

You cant buy individual pants anymore, they've been one piece for 200 years, we can drop the plural.

What? No! This is like, completely and utterly wrong and will never work wtf??

Pants are a pair they don't do jack alone. None of this will work, what the christ.

Every post you make reinforces how badly out of your depth you are. Please go to a linguist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

And yeah the fitness aspect of a fly n ride of more than a day's riding. This dude has no idea what your rear end and hips feel like after even 4 or 5 hours in the saddle if you're not used to it. On an unfamiliar bike. Plus the mental drain.

This. The first time I attempted a multi day ride was on a bike I’d owned at least 12 months, had hundreds of miles on it. I got about three hours in and had to stop in a grocery store parking lot, lie down in the grass, cry, then nap. My body hurt but it was mostly the thought of all the miles I still had to ride.