Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
I remember spotting a Tengai at the biggest national for sale page some years ago, but never since. I looked it up, and there are only 4 still registered in the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
I do 8-10 hour a day activly touring on my bikes all the time. But never straight superslab. Its on familiar bikes on windy roads that I've planned ahead with a good break regime (always a break maximum at around 1h15m) + the long lunch, a proper 45mish stop to eat properly and relax. The every 1h15m ish stop can also be combined with stopping at the World Biggest Rocking chair or similar.