Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite

Dear Diary: Every day it gets worse, this shadow hanging over me, and though with every passing day the despair gets deeper, the pain of revealing my secret is simply too much. I am afraid of what my friends might say, the way my parents might see me, the way my teachers and mentors might act. From the outside I appear perfect, the star of the school. I played the Lead in Bye Bye Birdie, I'm First Clarinet AND the Vice Drum Major, I am the Second Board in Chess Club and am nearly FIDE ranked, and I am the Junior Class Treasurer. But beneath all that, all the popularity and the parties and the glamor; I really just wanna get laid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

the whole bus groans as I reveal that the last stop on the DC field trip is the library of sexual congress

Plebian Parasite

hey guvnah tis the sex bloke thread

• Locked thread