Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Edit: can an IK change the title of this thread to "World's Weirdest Weed Shops"? That's a better direction to take the thread in, thank you and godbless.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The Church of Cheeba Christ of Latter-Blazed Saints

Manifisto

yabba-dab-a-do

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

Dab Bank

deep dish peat moss

Denny's

deep dish peat moss

Just a featureless storefront in a blasted-out stripmall with a sign made of faded reddish-pink letters reading "WEED SHOP", like those Chinese Food restaurants.

deep dish peat moss

Can an IK change the title to "World's Weirdest Weed Shops", that's a better direction to take this in. Thank you.

deep dish peat moss

It's just a hole in the bricks under a middle-of-nowhere bridge with no river beneath it but if you put cash in it and whisper "I'm here" very softly a hand reaches out with a fresh sealed baggie full of dank forest nugs

Macnult

Mom & Pot Shop

Locally owned business that sells weed and mothers

deep dish peat moss

Have you guys ever been to the hidden weed shop at the tip of the Statue of Liberty's flame?

deep dish peat moss

It's just a quaint little house in the middle of a Portland Oregon neighborhood and when you walk in the door there's a timid young woman at the till that asks you what you want, and it's weird that she's all alone but she's actually a 1,000 year old sorceress who can protect herself and you just don't know it.

deep dish peat moss

You need some weed huh? I got a guy. He lives in Danny DeVito's trunk, let's go.

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

If you go to the roof at St Elmos hospital at midnight and light a white bic they say death will trade you for a baggie.

deep dish peat moss

Your new dealer texted you the address and you pull up and it's a little weird, it's an elementary school, so you walk in the office and ask for Rick and everyone's like "Rick? Do you have an appointment with him?" and you say yeah, you kinda do. They have you take a seat and after an agonizingly long time the principal finally opens his office door so you stand up and start to walk in but he holds up his palm to tell you to stop. He closes and locks the door very quietly and leads you to the doorway of an empty classroom, where he tells you to look away and wait. Curiosity gets the best of you so you peek in the window on the door anyway, he walks over to the corner of the room where there's a big plush leather chair, and it turns around as he gets close to it, it turns around and there's a little baby in it, with a cartoonishly large diaper held together with a giant novelty safety pin, and that little superman kind of curl in its only hair. The principal is facing away from you and speaking but you can't hear it, and the baby is starting to look upset and eventually it snaps and punches the principal in the face. You hear some yelling and then the principal points toward the door you're waiting at and you duck out of sight. A minute later he comes out with a bloody nose and hands you a smashed-up baggie of weed.

"Sorry," he says, "Rick's kind of moody today, he didn't nap."

Plebian Parasite

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's just a quaint little house in the middle of a Portland Oregon neighborhood and when you walk in the door there's a timid young woman at the till that asks you what you want, and it's weird that she's all alone but she's actually a 1,000 year old sorceress who can protect herself and you just don't know it.

the hut of baba ganja

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Devil Lettuce Outlet
Grandma's Best Brownies
Green Peace
BYOB
Happy Pothead

<3 <3 Vanisher

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
The Greengrocer

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Grass Station

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Plebian Parasite

Sticky Ichthy a weed and bait shop

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Papa Murphy's Take and Bake

Impkins Patootie

Jolly Roger's Gas & Grass
Est. 1969
:420:

Sing Along

by Athanatos
the store is called highbernation and its got a bear/cave motif

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
there are actual bears but they're really chill and super high

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
It's a regular weed shop but the strains are called things like "Teh" and "Poop Emoji"

Robot Made of Meat

The grass is always greener.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

deep dish peat moss

A sitcom called Weird Weed about guys who run a weed shop, but it's a real weed shop that you can go to and buy weed, all on camera. And then when you're leaving you're supposed to say "That's weird..." and they respond "What's that?" And you say "I think I've seen you guys before. Are you on TV?" while putting on that accusatory smile that the wife always gives her dumb husband in infomercials, a laugh track plays and the producers want you to laugh too, along with it, then you go home.

deep dish peat moss

You have to open the passage to this weird weed shop by smoking a joint in the bathroom of the Walmart on I-95 by the train tracks, and you blow the smoke in to the vent. Your surroundings shimmer out of existence, they were just holograms, and as you return to the store you see that underneath every hologram there are endless rows of wooden bins full of green nugs.

deep dish peat moss

The cheapest source of weed I ever found - believe it or not - is in the police station downtown. There's a secret handshake you have to do to get in, and you'll need a pair of bolt cutters to do it.

deep dish peat moss

Socks4Hands posted:

the store is called highbernation and its got a bear/cave motif

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

It's a regular weed shop but the strains are called things like "Teh" and "Poop Emoji"

This isn't your grandpa's weed shop!

Ace of Baes
The West Weed, it's the dispensary in the hidden 5th wing of the White House, Bill had it built back in the 90's, there's also like 3 dead prostitutes buried under it.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Bob's Big Toe-ke
To be served you have to take a hit from a bong with Bob Marley's mummified toe floating in the water then you have to take a sip making sure to kiss the toe.

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Theres a build-a-bear in a nearly abandoned mall in chicago and if you choose the mini elephant and stuff it so it weighs 420 grams the employees take it to the back and refill it back up with weed.

Impkins Patootie

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Theres a build-a-bear in a nearly abandoned mall in chicago and if you choose the mini elephant and stuff it so it weighs 420 grams the employees take it to the back and refill it back up with weed.

Fill-a-Bong Werkshoppe

Plebian Parasite

The bowl cut: 2/5 stars

By far the worst haircut I've ever recieved; pretty good weed tho.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Well why would you come to a weed shop if you don't want any dandelions? Get the gently caress out of my store!

Plebian Parasite

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Well why would you come to a weed shop if you don't want any dandelions? Get the gently caress out of my store!

Manifisto

tumbleweed

a weed shop/dojo seems like a compelling combo but also potentially a bad idea, unless there is a martial art that values extremely slow movements

I'm thinking more along the lines of an easy, sloped, not very high, and extremely / overly padded climbing wall

maybe throw in some gentle zorbing

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

tumbleweed

a weed shop/dojo seems like a compelling combo but also potentially a bad idea, unless there is a martial art that values extremely slow movements

Tai H Chi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredflonston

:golfclap:

• Locked thread