Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary_plauche
Jan 9, 2018

there goes tha neighbahood
ive watched capturing the friedmans about a dozen times, highly recommend that one. those types of docs, like theres something wrong with aunt diane, poo poo like that, i can watch endlessly. maybe im just a morbid weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary_plauche
Jan 9, 2018

I have seen Mommy Dead and Dearest, pretty strange stuff. I started the jinx, fell asleep and never returned to it for some reason. i know its probably great though.

lately ive been watching older hbo docs like the one about the kids on heroin. and that autopsy series that i had completely forgotten about. that show really went balls to the wall when it came to showing you graphic poo poo, they didnt pull punches. i feel like shows just dont do that anymore

gary_plauche
Jan 9, 2018

i actually stumbled upon small town ecstasy yesterday. maybe the most brutal midlife crisis ever recorded. havent seen life of crime, ill check it out. good looks

gary_plauche
Jan 9, 2018

ladron posted:

my favorite documentary series. I recorded it off hbo back it the day, actually bought a vhs to dvd converter years later to digitize it, and now it's free for all on youtube. what a world.

as a youngboul who isnt internet savvy, i appreciate you big time. and i think the reason we dont see this kind of stuff anymore is the meteoric rise in sensitivity over the years. but like i said im young, i dont know anything.

• Locked thread