Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Lol it just keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Truga posted:

Minecraft is very good, but it's not mmo at all.

It owns on mobile devices, great way to kill time and chill if you want to play a game with depth on your phone or tablet without microtransactions.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

DancingShade posted:

Anyone who played Archeage and isn't a moron will be running a country mile from any large scale goon guilds in future.

Goons are so wildly different as a community from one game to the next. I've found that the FFXIV goons and the Overwatch goons are generally fun to game with if you're like me and like to game as a way to relax though.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Zaodai posted:

More power to them in that regard. If that one in ten trillion chance that they make a good game is pulled off, I'll happily give them money to come play in their golden age playground. I never feel bad about spending money on a fun game.

I hope this too of all games but

Comrayn posted:

I love that they always lead with his super awesome qualification of playing video games for a long time.

makes me lol

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Pryce posted:

This, and I don't understand why this is looked down on these days by the elite MMO crowdfunders. No, I don't think this game will be successful, but I hold nothing against them, and if it comes out and is good, I will give them a fuckload of money.

I assume everyone wants more good games but it's also funny when these guys say silly things, and it is OK to laugh at them, while also hoping their games don't suck, but anticipating they will based on history with this kind of funding.