Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

So they'll pay you at some point in the future.

Also if your referrals get enough people you get paid 0 dollars.

Also they totally won't pretend that all your referrals signed up a bunch of people as a way to not pay you.

You'll definitely be able to track how many referrals your OWN referrals signed up to make sure this isn't happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Some guy on their Reddit who works with UE4 said that they purchased stock art to use for their pitches.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Why is anyone comparing a game that launched in 2004 to modern standards. We were playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City on our Playstation 2's when it launched.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Midig posted:

I like how most people are just here to poo poo on it.

-They have 0 coders
-only artists and idea people
-everyone on board is underqualified by a huge amount
-a pyramid scheme referral system where you make LESS money if all your referrals recruit people
-The CEO used to run a MLM and has no background in video games

And they're promising to revolutionize the absolutely hardest to make type of video game of all time.

This is a group of people who saw Star Citizen and realized there is absolutely no accountability and they can get away with selling dreams and images of things for an elaborate fantasy for YEARS.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Midig posted:

I was being genuine, please chill.

I figured, I was just compiling a quick list of how bad this scam is so no poor bastard wanders in here and wastes money on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

This is NOT pre-rendered footage (footage may be machima using purchased stock Unreal Engine Assets)