Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Hey Alexander DeLarge, are you going to make a thread for Wild West Online, the kickstartered free for all pvp sandbox by new studio 612 Games, the number standing for the amount of times this has been tried before with no success?

Female characters are a $400.000 stretch goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Thursday Next posted:

so it turns out the MLM-scammer guy made a deal with my.com to publish the game in europe?

my.com is a well-known russian "publisher" that shovels out pay to win eastern MMOs, installs bloatware (mail.ru) on your system, bans people at random so they have to re-buy, and just in general is one of the shadier companies out there.

also, oops, I forgot to mention that the my.com db was "hacked" and literally every account for every game compromised

a match made in heaven, says I :glomp:

this video game looks very nice but I do not trust MLM fuckos, no, not at all
Don't forget my.com's parent company having ties with Putin's regime and doing the occasional passing on information of dissidents on to the GRU.