Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

How did Shroud of the Avatar turn out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Planetside goons were OK too.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Space Bat posted:

just so you guys know Im making a video game where the world is real and all the NPCs have real brains and think and will do quests and fight other npcs before you, also the world will have real simulated politics because I used procedural algorithims and, uh, mother fuckin science bitch. give me one million dollars

This sounds real good if it works out, brb taking out another mortgage

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

my.com has published some reasonably well-made mobile games, but yeah, all of them pay-to-win

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I have asked amnesty for Gwailar and for them to ban Xolve instead

If you needed more proof that Goonswarm is back, that should settle it. Join now and help us lure more J4G's over here

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The benevolent mods have come through

Ad by Khad posted:

goonswarm is full of pubbies, i'm sure he'll fit right in

Turn off [...] you are monitor :twisted:

e: no wait, turn it on. poo poo. Alright never mind

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Jun 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011