Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Kimsemus posted:

but guys

what if this game is different

what if this game is good

In that case, Boat finding a way to gently caress it up is almost a certainty.

I can see it now, "No- you hawaiian pubbie dwarf fucks- you can't fish here"

Pryce posted:

I vaguely remember some other MMO studio that was run by someone with no game development experience who insisted on making every important decision on his own. What what that name again? Hmm.

All we're missing are vanity classes for devs only.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 10:47 on May 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

joshtothemaxx posted:

Is this game out yet I've been waiting for EQ3 since 2012 starting to get anxious it'll never happen.

I have some grim news for you, friend.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Gwailar posted:

Xolve gave specific instructions regarding how to introduce myself. These I have followed to the letter expecting all the while to make myself look a fool.

Fear not, Gwailar.

While others had to suffer as a result of your challenge; since I never really checked to see if ADL was still posting, and just assumed he was tumbling down the rabbit hole of yet another lovely MMO kickstarter, you delivered. Bravo.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I have asked amnesty for Gwailar and for them to ban Xolve instead

If you needed more proof that Goonswarm is back, that should settle it. Join now and help us lure more J4G's over here

Hey now, no less than 10 entire Goons found this whole stunt loving hilarious.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jun 22, 2021

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Ad by Khad posted:

goonswarm is full of pubbies, i'm sure he'll fit right in

Space Dad said he didn't want Waffe getting any bigger, so we're making Waffe bigger.