Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
EQN was such a success why wouldn't you give them money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
$402,945
pledged of $750,000 goal

this is actually going to happen lol

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Gotta put your money where your mouth is sometimes :^)

whoa a lifetime subscription to a game that wont exist such value!!

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Comrayn posted:

I am in awe that they managed to out-scam star citizen but drat here we are. Congrats on your $400 literal pyramid scheme buy in OP!

Outscam star citizen? Nah this poo poo is peanuts compared to the 5 year 140 million us dollar scam that our Lord Christ Roberts is pulling off

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
There should be a law against Kickstarters like this they could call it the law against taking candy from retarded babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Daztek posted:

Hey guys, I just got my Star Citizen refund and was wondering if I should invest in this amazing game?

Have you considered a different, arguably better way of spending your money, namely shredding it in little pieces, throwing it in the air and running through it in your underwear screaming "it's the summer of (insert your name)"?