Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
welp, another flaming wreck to watch I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Gotta put your money where your mouth is sometimes :^)

is your mouth wrapped around a burning dumpster

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
how is anyone dumb enough to back this

just how

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm backing because pantheon and shroud of the avatar and star citizen and all those other kickstarted mmos have really worked out great, please let me spend a few hundred bucks on noted ex-game devs from acclaimed and released game everquest next

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I honestly dunno how many times ADL and Node can get hosed without realizing their pregnancies keep being aborted halfway through term

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Rad Russian posted:

This game will never ship in a workable state. It's made by a bunch of idea guys who ran pyramid schemes before.
we just need to drain the swamp of these career developers

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I have this awesome idea for a game, all I need are programmers and artists to make it a reality
--every wannabe designer and the Ashes of Creation management

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

I still do a lol every time I remember shroud of the avatar and pantheon had a crossover promotion and neither game has the promo items in it still, hell 1 hasn't even ever offered the players a alpha.
star citizen is still missing its shroud of the avatar crossbow, too