Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
There's actually a game to log in to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
WildStar had a really, really good housing system. Shame about all the everything else.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

30.5 Days posted:

40 man raiding outlived 25 man raiding in wildstar so I'm not sure I agree it is what killed wildstar.

Pointing to, like, anything at all that Wildstar did is maybe not the ringing endorsement of trying to herd 40 cats together for hours on end. Times have changed, we can do better now.

edit: Well OK their housing was amazing, more games need to do that.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Pretty glad I managed to convince myself to never invest in these games beyond following threads. Seems to have been a decision that has saved me yet again.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I am thankful for the 'existence' of this game as I think this is the one that finally broke me of my habit of early access games. Positive outcome for me. Probably not so good for the game itself or anyone that invested in it though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I dunno I can see a difference between ten dollars and five hundred dollars. Even better, one of them is for an actual service that I get to actually use and one is for a kickstarter MMO.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Who do they have developing this thing, two dogs and an intern? I had completely forgotten I even had this bookmarked and THAT is how far they've come? Think I'll keep this thread around for the lols at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
lol, "We're totally going to make progress and a year from now we'll get to the next phase, we promise!"