Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Huey: You don't understand! The conditions here are horrible! I've been sitting at the airport for 7 hours!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Snake, have you ever read Lord of the Flies?

Lord of the Flies?

It's a book, Snake. Written in 1954 by William Golding. It won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

The Nobel Prize...!

That's right, Snake. It's about boys trapped on an island. One of them is an asthmatic. Things end badly for him, Snake.

Asthmatic?

Snake... try not to use your cigarettes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Shipping container lowers onto beach I won't scatter your luggage to the heartless sea.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

omg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

His codename is The Fury. They say he's an astronaut who paid $150,000 to attend the Fyre Festival.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

In ten minutes, MIGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. They'll kill you, me, this whole festival. If you can get out of the airport Chili's in which we've been locked, you'll be able to escape in time. Jack, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Chapter 3: Cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010