Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Nice find Snake! It may not look like much, but that yuppie crap sells for a lot on the black market. Get more of those, and we can bring in airdrops from your iDroid.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Snake, have you ever read Lord of the Flies?

Lord of the Flies?

It's a book, Snake. Written in 1954 by William Golding. It won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

The Nobel Prize...!

That's right, Snake. It's about boys trapped on an island. One of them is an asthmatic. Things end badly for him, Snake.

Asthmatic?

Snake... try not to use your cigarettes.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Otacon: The truth is... my grandfather was part of Woodstock. He lived with the guilt for the rest of his life. And my father...he was born on June 21, 1986.
Snake: The day of the first Burning Man. God's got a sense of humor, all right.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Colonel: Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I paid 12,000 dollars to this festival in the Bahamas...among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you a cheese sandwich for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Solid Snake: Who are you?
Gray Fox: I am like you. I have no tent.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

[pilot on the runway trying to take off from the festival grounds] No! I Can't Do it!

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im fuckn dyging

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

[Punished Snakes tightens the knot of his bandana]

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

PROTIP: If you set the system clock forward one week, all the festival attendees will have died.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at ths whole page

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

[Ja Rule wakes with a heavy headache and a sinking realization that Eva absconded with the Philospher's Legacy and he has to cancel the musical acts, catering and hotel services]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Boss, that's a refugee tent. Not sure what it's doing at the festival though.

Boss, those lights are normally used to illuminate the stage. Doesn't look like anyone will be playing, though.

Boss, those are wild dogs. They usually stay far away from people. I don't know what they're doing this close to the festival.

Boss, that's a security guard. A festival normally has more of them. Something's up. Stay alert.

Great find, Boss. Those are some wilted-rear end spring greens. They're not edible, but we can make them into medicine.

Boss, that's the CEO of a tech startup with severe social anxiety and major body-image issues, for which he overcompensates with conspicuous consumption. Are you sure you want to bring him back to base?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ja Rule...I'm burning up!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ja Rules of Nature

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Control Volume posted:

code:
       Classified Intel Acquisition

TIME:                    20:32:17.182  (12275)
SECURITY GUARD ALERTS               2  ( -600)
KILLS                               0  ( 2000)
PRISONERS RESCUED                   1  ( 3500)
LAPTOPS LOST                        1  (-3000)
RETRIES                             0  ( 3000)
NO REFLEX                              ( 6000)
CLASSIFIED INTEL RECOVERED                3000

SCORE                                    23175
                      RANK      C