Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler

only watched the first few episodes, and mostly it feels like the cast hasn't really gelled and I haven't memorized a third set of Servo/Crow voices yet
can't get the Monster Song out of my head, the sketches are fun and good- I missed those parts a lot watching Rifftrax

I do hope they get the opportunity to do this long enough to build the kind of working relationships Joel and Mike built among their casts, imo Felicia and Patton are fukken killing it tho

definitely watching the rest, just pacing 'em for when I can time it to ~11:30pm once a week or so

Historical Wizards posted:

Mother of all nitpicks here it's not Minnesotan enough

if u have watched seasons 3-10 then these spoilers about the states the gizmonics mook is from are safe, its kinda telling
joel: Wisconsin and Minnesota
mike: Illinois and Wisconsin
jonah: Hawaii and Cali but Los Angeles specifically
he's way more West Coast than Midwestern and yeah that shows for sure and taking some adjustment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

joke_explainer posted:

I don't mind it though, Jonah is definitely fine by me. After the Joel / Mike wars during some of my first foruming ever, it was a relief to see nobody get really up in arms about him.

he is a talented and funny dude yeah!
I've always been a Joel-preferrer but Mike is also funny- a couple of friends of mine who are younger than me prefer Mike but not strongly but they were tiny babbies in '94 when I was an awkward zitty babby

• Locked thread